Dietitian: Joel Lien RD, LD
Preparation Time: 50-60 minutes
Number of Servings: 10
Serving size: 3 oz.
2 lbs. fresh skinless salmon fillet
2 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ tsp garlic salt
1. Use a charcoal grill with a lid and light charcoal. After 15-20 min, separate charcoal into two piles. Place lid on grill.
2. While grill is heating up, pour olive oil on both sides of salmon fillet.
3. Lightly sprinkle garlic salt over both sides of salmon.
4. Cut salmon into 10 pieces (~3 oz.).
5. Place salmon in the center of grill and cover with lid.
6. Check salmon after 15-20 minutes; flip when white juices start to come out.
7. Cook additional 10 minutes covered with lid or until fish flakes easily.
Total carbohydrate: 0 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Protein: 19 g
Total fat: 15 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Sodium: 105 mg